5 Acre land for sale in Kajiado Ildamat area - 10km from Kajiado Town. Owner can also sell 10 acres or 20 Acres at a price of Kes 600k an acre. This agricultural land for sale is about 5.5km from the busy Namanga road, 800 metres from the main access road serving Kenya Marble Quarry commonly referred as KMQ - road that is managed by Kenya National Highways Authority, KeNHA, and about 10km from Kajiado town.
Note: The price does not include the developments. A person purchasing 10 Acres can be allocated the place with developments.
This land for sale in Kajiado is of strategic importance for those looking at any of the following.
- Good for industrial use today or in the future - Land Touches Magadi Railway, over 200 metres frontage
- Land is a few minutes drive to Kajiado town; labour, market, support, etc
- Borehole in the vicinity - water table is low if one was to sink own borehole approx 80 metres
- Ease of access of local construction materials
2. Residential - ideal for a Rural home
- A few minutes drive to Kajiado Town, Ease of commuting to Kajiado, Isinya, Kitengela, Kiserian, Ngong
- Close to electricity, schools, borehole water, beautiful farmland, temporary houses already in place
3. Farming eg, Poultry, animal keeping
- Property already under goat keeping with 4 single rooms, toilets and a live fenced compound
- Borehole water from a community borehole - at the boundary of the property
- Huge demand of eggs in the neighbouring towns "eggs imported from other counties"
4. Price Appreciation
- The land is about 800m from the Main access road . A KENHA "Kenya Highway Authority managed road", serving industries
- Other lands with similar distance from Kajiado .. are about 3m - 4m an Acre. It can be expected in the next 4-5 years, land per acre could hit these prices
5. Real Estate Development
- With all the factors mentioned above, price appreciation, amenities, the land would become a viable for estate development - now for rural homes, or in future for many different kinds of residential outfits
The Land is virgin and used as a grazing land for the sheep and goat. The land is currently managed and anyone who takes can start off immediately to rear sheep and goat. Also, immediately possibilities are to rearing of poultry, and with the large size of land one, can rear free range which continue to grow in demand.
- Land slopes gently to a temporary stream
- Rectangular in shape - longest side along the railway
- Has two blocks of 2 single rooms houses, raised with concrete and stone walls as shown on photos/videos
- External toilet/bathroom
- temporary structure for sheep and goats
- live fence on the homestead
- A metallic gate
- Natural indigenous trees within the farm
- Neighbouring homesteads
- Electricity supply is about 800 metres
An agricultural land for sale in Kajiado county at Ildamat area. A real estate investment opportunity in Kenya in Rift Valley.
Video of the Land and houses